Instructions for Pickle Jar Vaporizer
- Start by cutting your 8” to 12” Long PVC Base Pipe to your own desired height.
- Drill (2) 1” diameter holes into the side of your Base Pipe. In the middle, 1” between each other.
- To the right side of the two holes make a 1/2” diameter hole.
- Put aside for now.
- Now take one of your PVC 3” Pipe Caps and drill 3 holes that are big enough for the woodscrews to go through. This will be your PVC Bottom Cap.
- Screw the PVC Bottom Cap to the Wood so its facing up.
- Take your Base Pipes and push it into the Bottom Cap that you just screwed into the wood.
- Put aside for now.
- Take the lid off the Pickle Jar and screw the lid (facing upside down) on top of your Top Cap as shown in the picture.
- Take your Soldering Iron and cut the cord at least 3/4ths of whatever length the cord is or 12 inches from the handle (be sure to keep the other half that cut off)
- Drill three, in both the Top Cap and the Pickle Jar lid, holes that are 1/2” diameter so it looks like step 9 These are for your Nylon Tubing.
- Then drill another hole in the middle (3/4" diameter) of the PVC Top Cap.
- Cut your Nylon Tubing so you’ll end up with (2) 3’ longs and (1) 10” long.
- Push each hose into one of the 3 holes you made in the cap and make sure 1/2” of the tube is hanging out of the top.
- Push the PVC Top Cap onto the Base Pipe.
- Take your Soldering Iron and put the cord into the middle hole of your Top Cap and pull the cord through the top whole of your Base Pipe.
- Now take the other half of the cord, strip the ends of the wires and mesh them together. You can use a soldering iron or electrical tape to keep them separate.
- Take the tip off the Soldering Iron.
- Take the 3/4" Brass Pipe Cap and drill a hole in the center for the brass screw to go through.
- Now take the Brass Pipe Cap that you just drilled a hole into and insert the Brass Bolt into it, at the same time insert these two together on top of the Soldering Iron.
- Take your Lamp Dimmer Cord and connect it to the soldering cord.
- Now your ready to use it! Invite your friends over!
You are now ready to use